I’ve been waiting on this interview for a long time, so I am very excited to introduce today’s guest – Zack Miller. He’s the head of Business Development at Atomized, but I don’t mean business development in the glamorous sense. Zack’s work in development means he’s hitting the pavement, knocking on doors and making the cold calls, to meet his new clients one-on-one. Bringing him on the podcast today is huge because he has all that first-hand experience many of us are just starting to engage in.
Zack has the eye for business. When I ask him about what it’s like to make that first sale, he says, “It is what it is. You’re living in the moment.” This ability to stay focused and seize the moment is exactly what makes him so successful. The company – Atomized – designs visual media calendars that connect everyone – from CEOs to interns – and helps keep them organized in one convenient place. And it’s this talent for focusing something as big as an advertisement company into one single moment (or calendar) that makes me so excited to have him on the show today. Listen now for more:
- Zack’s great anecdotes about his early adventures in business (including his first job!)
- How persistence pays off when you’re just starting out
- What to do when things don’t necessarily work out the way you want them to
- Maintaining a professional aura while working in the sales field
- How passion influences a professional sales career
If you have any questions for Zack, shoot him an email: email@example.com. Keep up with his latest adventures on Instagram @traingolfeatdrinkmetal and don’t forget to follow him on Facebook www.facebook.com/ZackMillerRocks.