My guest today is Jason Miller, VP for Fleischman-Hillard. He has worked with many large brand names such as PF Chang’s. Jason discusses how he has adjusted to his position at Jim Beam. We also discuss the spirits industry and Jason’s involvement with improvisation comedy. He gives great insight into the industry and how it has changed his life.
Some of the topics we mentioned today were:
- Jason’s “master plans”
- Finding your skill sets
- The importance of networking
- The challenges of networking
- What are Business Development People
- The difference between a “gatekeeper” contact and a naturally developed contact
- What is currently happening in the spirits business
If you want to learn more about Jason visit his LinkedIn page.
Resources mentioned today: