My guest today is Jil Wyland, she is the founder of Litigation Presentation and more recently 3DPtree. Jil found a niche in the legal system that used her background in graphic design. She has been in the scenario recreation business for 15 years.
Her newer company 3DPtree is a 3D rendering company that makes 3D models for costume designers in the movie industry. Jil built her companies from scratch and learned every possible lesson a rookie can learn.
On today’s episode Jil tells me about the early days of Litigation Presentation and what the whole experience taught her.
The topics we talked about today are:
- How Jil started her business
- How networking helped in getting her first client
- Learning how to sell to yourself
- The best pricing strategy for a new business
- How to delegate your business
- The importance of a business plan
Jil can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources Mentioned During Today’s Episode: