My guest today is Robby Berthume. Robby owned his first business at the age of 14 and by the time he reached college age he was a millionaire. However he lost it all and had to start over in his early twenties.
On today’s episode Robby tells me how he bounced back from such a devastating financial blow and started over from scratch. Robby grew up in an unorthodox home and was home schooled, which allowed him to accelerate his education and get his foot firmly into entrepreneurship.
Now-a-days Robby’s agency Bull & Beard is a “matchmaker” for businesses needing reliable and legitimate talent or creative services. He has rebuilt his brand with a new business partner and has made a new life for himself on the East Coast.
Here are the points from today’s episode:
- The importance of offering value to people.
- Why Robby believes brands are developed, not manufactured.
- How to avoid fear in business.
- The benefits of homeschooling.
- How Robby started at age 14.
- Robby’s identity crisis in Los Angeles.
- Moving from Los Angeles to the East Coast to start over.
- What happened with the first business.
- How to rebuild your confidence.
- The difference between desire and desperation.
- Robby’s book Millennial Entrepreneur.
- The importance of patience in business.
If you want to get in touch with Robby Berthume check out the resources below.
Resources Mentioned Today: